Moneycorp: We all love sterling [07/02/2011]
– Because rates are going up– But when? Good morning. On another planet, the Spanish housing minister is appealing...00
Moneycorp: US and Canadian employment data today [04/02/2011]
Good morning. Labour party leader Ed Miliband wants to see a “British Promise” equivalent to the “American Dream”. He...
Moneycorp: Record high for UK manufacturing PMI [02/02/2011]
– Offset by another low mortgage approvals number– NZ employment data tonight Resistance Support EUR/USD 1.4000 1.3330 GBP/USD 1.6320...
Moneycorp: Greece prepares to restructure its debt [31/01/2011]
– Nervousness about Egypt– Few data today Technical levels Resistance Support EUR/USD 1.3750 1.3460 GBP/USD 1.6060 1.5665 GBP/EUR 1.1765...
Moneycorp: UK Consumer confidence at 22-month low
– Credit downgrade for Japan– UK consumer confidence at 22-month low Good morning. A row has erupted surrounding a...
Moneycorp: Sterling the winner on a 2-6-1 formation [27/01/2011]
– US dollar still out of favour– Has the market forgiven sterling already? Good morning. On the 100th anniversary...
Moneycorp: We’re doomed! [26/01/2011]
– Wrong sort of snow strands UK economy– Don’t panic! Good morning. For a man who, even on a...
Moneycorp: Fourth quarter UK GDP this morning [25/01/2011]
– The analysts say 0.4% growth– Investors don’t trust them Good morning. Anyone still under the illusion that economics...